- May 04, 2018 -
Classification of steel plate (including strip) :
1. According to the thickness classification :(1) thin plate, the thickness is not greater than 3mm(except electrical steel plate) (2) medium plate, thickness is 4-20mm (3) thick plate, thickness is 20-60mm (4) special thickness plate, thickness is greater than 60mm.
2. Classification by means of production :(1) hot rolled steel plate (2) cold rolled steel plate.
3. Classification by surface features :(1) galvanized sheet (hot galvanized sheet, galvanized sheet) (2) tin plate (3) composite steel plate (4) color coated steel plate.
4, according to use classification: (1) the bridge plate (2) boiler plate (3) the shipbuilding steel plate armor plate (4) (5) the car plate (6) roof structure of steel plate (7) (8) electrical sheet steel, silicon steel sheet) (9) spring plate (10) heat resistant steel plate (11) alloy steel plate (12) the other
- Discussion on Wear Mechanism of Steel
- Identification of stainless steel b...
- Steel Sand Steel Sand with a reason...
- Shot peening of different material ...
- Corrosion failure and shot peening ...
- Use steel pill surface treatment ad...
- What are the characteristics of ste...
- Steel balls are classified accordin...
- Alloy steel pill characteristics
- What is cast steel pills?
- Steel tubing
- Classifications of steel tubing
- Stainless steel tubing
- Classifications of stainless steel ...
- Stainless steel jewelry
- Stainless steel wire
- Stainless steel belt
- Glass beads for bead blasting
- Reflective glass beads
- Garnet sand for blasting
Related Industry Knowledge