- May 08, 2018 -
Therefore, using it as a grinding material is superior to other abrasive materials.Its industrial polishing blast glass beads mainly have the following functions: military cleaning sandblasting;Used to clean the aircraft for turbine, blade, shaft, etc.It is used for the decoration, filling and reinforcing agent of deluxe light.The main thing is that it can be used in the production of chemical industry, using glass beads as filler and enhancers.Our company has the following criteria for the quality of the industrial polishing shot glass beads: appearance: round ball, clean, transparent and very few impurities;Refractive index: 1.51-1.64;Proportion: 2.4-2.6g/cm3;Composition: sodium calcium glass composed of SiO2 content > 70%; Roundness: > 90%.
Microbeads characteristics of industrial polishing shotblast glass:
1. The surface of the glass bead is smooth and has a good finish, which does not damage the mechanical precision of the workpiece.
2. Industrial polishing shot glass beads have certain mechanical strength, hardness and sufficient elasticity, which can be repeated several times, with the same effect and not easily broken.
3. The hardness of the glass microbeads of industrial polishing shot glass is not lower than 6 mohs, and it has certain flexibility, and the circular rate is not less than 90%.
4. The fine particle size of the glass beads of industrial polishing and shotblasting is uniform, and the brightness coefficient of the sandblasting device is kept even after spraying, which is not easy to leave the watermark.
5. Industrial polishing and spraying pellet glass beads with spherical particles, only very few impurities.Its detection method is strict, quality is superior, can meet international, domestic standard requirement.
6. The industrial polishing shot glass beads are made of non-alkaline sodium calcium materials, which have good chemical stability and will not contaminate the processed metal.
The main applicatons:
1. Surface treatment of stainless steel products.
2. Used for cleaning of various molds.
3. It can remove the tension stress of all kinds of machine parts and increase fatigue life.
4. Semiconductor device and plastic seal to remove side spines before tin cleaning.
5. Medical equipment, textile machinery and various kinds of hardware products of the shotcrete enhanced light decoration processing.
6. Various metal pipes, non-ferrous metal precision casting cleaning and removal of burr residue.
1, has both - production is made of high quality material, which has certain mechanical strength, sio2 content is greater than or equal to 68 ﹪, hardness can be up to 6-7 Morse, and have enough flexibility, can use repeatedly several times, invulnerability to breakage and the spray device, long service life than ordinary glass bead more than 3 times.
2. Good evenness -- the forming rate is greater than or equal to 80, and the particle size is uniform. After spraying, the brightness coefficient of the sandblasting device remains uniform, and the watermark is not easy to be left.
3, irreplaceable, shot peening glass beads as a grinding material than any other grinding material has the following advantages: in addition to the metal grinding material, more than any other medium with long time, with the alkaline soda lime glass material, has good chemical stability, processing of metal, not pollution can accelerate clean-up, while maintaining the accuracy of the original object
4. Smooth and no impurities - the appearance is spherical particles, no impurities;Smooth surface, good finish, international and domestic standard.
- Discussion on Wear Mechanism of Steel
- Identification of stainless steel b...
- Steel Sand Steel Sand with a reason...
- Shot peening of different material ...
- Corrosion failure and shot peening ...
- Use steel pill surface treatment ad...
- What are the characteristics of ste...
- Steel balls are classified accordin...
- Alloy steel pill characteristics
- What is cast steel pills?
- Reflective glass beads
- Garnet sand for blasting
- Steel plate
- Japanese marks of steel plate
- Chinese and Japanese marks of silic...
- Hull structural steel
- About plate steel and classifications
- Color steel plate
- Applications of color steel plate
- Aluminum oxide and applications
Related Industry Knowledge