- May 09, 2018 -
Common and mechanical structure used in steel plate common Japanese brand.
1. The common structural Steel of Japanese Steel (JIS series) is mainly composed of three parts: the first part represents the material, such as: S (Steel) represents Steel, and F (Ferrum) represents iron;The second part represents the different shapes, types and USES, such as the P(Plate), the Tube, and the K(Kogu) presentation tool.The third part represents the characteristic number, generally the lowest tensile strength.For example, SS400 -- the first S stands for Steel, the second S stands for "Structure", 400 is the lower limit tensile strength 400MPa, and the whole represents the ordinary structural Steel with a tensile strength of 400MPa.
2. SPHC- the first S is the abbreviation of Steel Steel, P is the abbreviation of Plate Plate, H is the abbreviation of Heat Heat, and the abbreviation of C Commercial Commercial, which is generally used for hot rolled Steel and Steel strip.
3. Sphd-indicating hot rolled steel sheet and steel strip.
4. SPHE- means hot rolled steel plate and steel strip.
5. SPCC- denotes ordinary cold rolled carbon steel sheet and steel strip.The third letter, C, stands for Cold Cold.In order to guarantee the tensile test, add T at the end of the license plate to SPCCT.
6. SPCD- refers to cold rolled carbon steel sheet and steel strip, equivalent to China 08AL (13237) quality carbon structural steel.
7. SPCE- denotes the cold rolled carbon steel sheet and steel strip, which is equivalent to China 08AL (5213) deep drawing steel.To ensure non-timeliness, add N to SPCEN at the end of the license plate.
Cold rolled carbon steel sheet and steel band quality code: the annealing status is A, the standard quality is S, 1/8 hard is 8, 1/4 hard is 4, 1/2 hard is 2, hard is 1.
Surface processing code: no glossy finish rolling for D, bright finishing for B.For example, spcc-sd is generally used for cold-rolled carbon thin plates with standard toner and no gloss finish.If the spcct-sb represents the standard quality and bright processing, the cold-rolled carbon sheet with mechanical properties is required.
8, JIS method is: the mechanical structure with steel grades said S + carbon + letter (C, CK), the carbon content in the middle value by 100, said the letter "C" : said carbon K: case hardening steel.The carbon content of carbon coils S20C is 0.18-0.23%.
- Discussion on Wear Mechanism of Steel
- Identification of stainless steel b...
- Steel Sand Steel Sand with a reason...
- Shot peening of different material ...
- Corrosion failure and shot peening ...
- Use steel pill surface treatment ad...
- What are the characteristics of ste...
- Steel balls are classified accordin...
- Alloy steel pill characteristics
- What is cast steel pills?
- Chinese and Japanese marks of silic...
- Hull structural steel
- About plate steel and classifications
- Color steel plate
- Applications of color steel plate
- Aluminum oxide and applications
- Applications of aluminum oxide
- Differents between Ruby,White fused...
- Cast steel for shot and grit
- Classifications of cast iron
Related Industry Knowledge