- May 09, 2018 -
The steel plate is a flat sheet of steel that is pressed with molten steel to cool down.
It is flat, rectangular, can be directly rolled or cut by wide strip.
The steel plate is divided by thickness, the thin steel plate is <4 mm (the thinest 0.2 mm), the medium thickness steel plate is 4~60 mm, the special thickness steel plate is 60~115 mm.
Steel plate is divided by rolling, hot rolling and cold rolling.
The width of the sheet is 500~1500 mm;The thickness is 600~3000 mm.The thin plate is divided into steel, including ordinary steel, high quality steel, alloy steel, spring steel, stainless steel, tool steel, heat-resistant steel, bearing steel, silicon steel and industrial pure iron sheet, etc.According to professional use, there are oil drum board, enamel plate, bulletproof board, etc.According to the surface coating, there are galvanized sheet, tin plate, lead sheet, plastic composite steel plate, etc.
The steel of thick steel plate is roughly the same as the thin steel plate.In all aspects, in addition to the bridge plate, boiler plate, automotive steel, pressure vessel steel plate and multilayer high pressure vessel steel and other varieties is thick plate, some varieties of steel such as automobile beam steel plate (2.5 ~ 10 mm thick), decorative pattern plate (2.5 ~ 8 mm thick), stainless steel, heat-resistant steel and other varieties with thin cross.
In addition, the steel plate and the material said, not all the steel plates are the same, the material is different, its steel plate
used in the place, also different.
- Discussion on Wear Mechanism of Steel
- Identification of stainless steel b...
- Steel Sand Steel Sand with a reason...
- Shot peening of different material ...
- Corrosion failure and shot peening ...
- Use steel pill surface treatment ad...
- What are the characteristics of ste...
- Steel balls are classified accordin...
- Alloy steel pill characteristics
- What is cast steel pills?
- Japanese marks of steel plate
- Chinese and Japanese marks of silic...
- Hull structural steel
- About plate steel and classifications
- Color steel plate
- Applications of color steel plate
- Aluminum oxide and applications
- Applications of aluminum oxide
- Differents between Ruby,White fused...
- Cast steel for shot and grit
Related Industry Knowledge