- May 04, 2018 -
About steel sheet,steel plate
It is a flat sheet of steel that is pressed with molten steel to cool down.It is flat, rectangular, can be directly rolled or cut by wide strip.
The steel plate is divided by thickness, the steel sheet is <4 mm (the thinest 0.2 mm), the medium thickness steel plate is 4~60 mm, the special thickness steel plate is 60~115 mm.
Steel plate is divided by rolling, hot rolling and cold rolling.
The width of the sheet is 500~1500 mm;The thickness is 600~3000 mm.The thin plate is divided into steel, including ordinary steel, high quality steel, alloy steel, spring steel, stainless steel, tool steel, heat-resistant steel, bearing steel, silicon steel and industrial pure iron sheet, etc.According to professional use, there are oil drum board, enamel plate, bulletproof board, etc.According to the surface coating, there are galvanized sheet, tin plate, lead sheet, plastic composite steel plate, etc.
- Discussion on Wear Mechanism of Steel
- Identification of stainless steel b...
- Steel Sand Steel Sand with a reason...
- Shot peening of different material ...
- Corrosion failure and shot peening ...
- Use steel pill surface treatment ad...
- What are the characteristics of ste...
- Steel balls are classified accordin...
- Alloy steel pill characteristics
- What is cast steel pills?
- Classifications of steel plate
- Steel tubing
- Classifications of steel tubing
- Stainless steel tubing
- Classifications of stainless steel ...
- Stainless steel jewelry
- Stainless steel wire
- Stainless steel belt
- Glass beads for bead blasting
- Reflective glass beads
Related Industry Knowledge